MTC STRATEGIC GOALS - 2020
Vision: To leverage and contribute to worldwide excellence in the practice of project management to the professionals/leaders in the Michigan Thumb area, through effective and innovative communications of standards and best practices that are widely recognized and consistently applied.
Mission: To embrace various state-of-the-art approaches to project management in order to promote and share the most useful and relevant techniques, procedures and theory regarding how project management can enhance project performance.
1) Promote PMI
2) Grow the Membership
3) Advance the Project Management Profession
4) Provide Educational Opportunities
5) Provide Effective Management of the Thumb Chapter
1) Have MTC representation at 85% of PMI National all-chapter meetings
2) Achieve 75% renewal of existing membership
3) Increase participation at monthly chapter meetings (virtual & in-person)
4) Annually review chapter events to ensure value to our membership
5) Sponsor at least 3 PM-educational opportunities for chapter members
6) Maintain the financial Solvency of the MTC annually
7) Maintain an effective succession plan for MTC Leadership annually
8) Provide bonus (1/2 hour) sessions to all Chapter meetings